As originally seen on Buzzfeed: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ignaciafulcher/things-all-star-wars-fans-will-want-to-own-asap?utm_term=.sjJXOyoJ0P#.ytbe36BbO2
1. A heat-activated mug that shows the different lightsabers from your favorite heroes and villains from the series.
Promising Review: “This was a birthday gift to my very dear husband. He loves it. Like a kid in a Star Wars store, he loves the light sabers when they light up and can’t wait to get another cup of coffee to make it happen again.” –DTharpe
Get it from Amazon for $14.99
2. An awesome rebellion pilot backpack to hold all of the supplies you’d need to defeat Kylo Ren and the First Order.
Get it from BoxLunch for $69.90.
4. A Darth Vader and Friends book providing all of the cutest possibilities if you’ve ever wondered what would have happened if Anakin didn’t die and befriended the rebellion.
6. A couple of pillowcases that show the epic love between Princess Leia and Han Solo because that shit was breathtaking, bro.
Get them from BoxLunch for $13.93.
7. Lightsaber chopsticks to eat your sushi in the most extra way possible.
Get them from Amazon for $10. Available in red, green, and other colors.
8. A lightsaber light so you can show everyone just how in-tune with the force you really are.
Get it from Walmart for $23.98 or on Amazon for $34.45.
9. Cozy Yoda slippers perfect for lounging around the house. Comfortable, they are.
Promising Review: “Warm and comfy, these slippers are. Wear them often, I do.” –Killian Odd
Get them from Amazon for $21.99+. Sizes: S-XL
11. An incredibly useful tote that commemorates just where the saga began.
Promising Review: “I really love these bags. I’d been wanting to get some reusable bags for grocery shopping and found these. Everyone compliments them and asks where I got them.” –CA-Orsi
Get it from Amazon for $5.94.
12. A Darth Vader toaster to get your bread to the right amount of crispiness.
Anakin was always kind of a hothead, anyway.
Promising Review: “My husband and I are huge Star Wars fans, so we were very excited to get this toaster. It looks like an honest-to-goodness storm trooper helmet. It has all the little features you would expect from a collector’s item. The knob to select the toast setting is kind of fun, since it ranges from Light Side to Dark Side.” –endgame_connor
Get it from ThinkGeek for $49.99 or on Amazon for $39.99.
13. An evil-ass death star waffle maker so you can single-handedly take down the Empire with just your fork and knife.
Promising Reviews: “In the ever competitive world of badass waffle makers, this will have you and your chipper dark side buddies happier than stormtroopers who found the droids they were looking for. From a certain point of view, this is your wisest future purchase.” –Patrick Morgan
Get it from Amazon for $42.99.
14. A quaint BB8 nightlight to keep you company from the scary darkness nighttime brings.
Promising Review: “This light is awesome! You can cycle through each color to display your favorite to set the mood, or there’s an option to have it automatically cycle though the colors.” –iamsanctified
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
15. A Death Star spice grinder to help you get your rosemary and other…. herbs nicely chopped and divided.
Promising Review: “It grinds my herbs nicely, and it catches all the wonderful crumbs in the bottom chamber. A must-have for any Star Wars fanatic.” –Kaochoy Saechao
Get it from Amazon for $7.17.
16. A few Star Wars hooks so The Rebellion and The Empire can finally work together in a shared goal of keeping your shower curtain from falling onto the floor.
Get them from BoxLunch for $10.43.
17. A fluffy Chewbacca sleep mask to protect you and your eyes from the dreaded sunlight. It’s a job that only a Wookiee can do!
Get it from BoxLunch for $9.90.
18. A copy of the iconic jacket Finn wore in The Force Awakens.
Well Poe told him he looked better in it, anyway.
Get it from ThinkGeek for $29.99. Sizes: XS-XXL.
19. Adorable BB8 string lights so the genderless robot can keep your room super warm and inviting.
Get them from Amazon for $19.99.
20. A kick-ass Princess Leia T-shirt to let everyone know that you aren’t anyone to fuck with.
Promising Review: “I bought this as a gift for my Star Wars-loving girlfriend. She loved it and wore it for May the Fourth.” –BlackParade
Get it from Amazon for $16.95. Sizes: S-XL.